One of One—Wandering To The West Ring
- Hand-formed (not cast)
- Made with 14k Yellow Gold (Recycled with our own studio scrap)
- Spinning double-sided Wandering Eye with a Responsibly Sourced & fully traceable Sri Lankan White Sapphire & Australian Blue Sapphire
- Secret Muse at the back of the band
- Arc of Diamonds (Reclaimed from our own old jewelry)
- One of One (only one created)
- Current size is 6 and can be resized (Please type your desired size in the "Order Note" box during checkout)
Made by hand in Canada
This piece is one-of-a-kind. You will receive the exact piece shown.
By tracing the history of our materials, we become mindful of the many hands through which an object passes. We use metals, diamonds, glass, and natural gemstones from suppliers that we've cultivated relationships with and who hold shared values of traceability, transparency, and sustainability.
Learn more about our materials.
We offer all ring sizes at no extra cost. If your desired size is not listed, please select the "Custom Size" option and type your desired size in the "Order Note" box during checkout. We will follow up through email after the order is placed.
We offer payment plans at no extra cost for orders more than $1000 USD. For smaller orders, choose 'Sezzle' after selecting your shipping method during checkout. Contact us to learn more or make a payment plan request.
Please note import duties and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the purchase price(s). Duties and taxes may be due upon customs clearance within your country and are out of our control.
We love collaborating with our customers to create custom versions of our pieces or bespoke visions. Learn more.
Apart from normal wear and tear, we offer a lifetime guarantee for our pieces.